Hayward Goldline Aqua Pod Programming

Dec 27, 2013
I've had this system set up since the pool was put in 3 years ago. The remote was never set up to control the heater - I don't remember why - so we've just controlled the heater manually from outside, no big deal obviously. However I was just thinking I might as well have the heater hooked up to the remote, so I checked the manual & looked on line, and I can't seem to find any instructions for doing it! I'm hoping I am just missing something & it's an easy thing to do, not sure why it wouldn't be. Any guidance would be much appreciated, and it will make a nice little Labor Day gift for the family.

Thanks!
Andy

Would help if you can give a model of the control system and heater. Usually you run a two wire low voltage cable from control center to heater. But some installations are different on different heaters and control systems.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.