Just got my first electric bill and....

dannyboy

LifeTime Supporter
Jul 31, 2008
Denver, Colorado
Happy as heck...
$182 for the last month with the pool and hot tub running 24/7. Had gas heater on for about 4 days as I was scared for a huge bill and wanted to test the water so to speak on running the thing. Kids didn't care that the water was in the mid 70's but the missus wasn't going near it.
It only cost $50 of the $180 for gas so I'm pumping her up to make it nice and cosy...mid 80's sounds like a good figure then we can swim in the evenings.

With the cost of maintenance for this pool thanks to this website. Overall, being a new pool owner has not been expensive for the pleasures it's given us so far...

Thanks to all here for the help...

Danny

lat month before we opened it was $210. This month, it was $320. But, i run my pump 12-15 hours a day, and the heat pump was on 24 hours a day for almost a week to start. And..I've run it a lot since then because the weather's been so lousy up here so fa.

I haven't compared electric bills yet this year, only opened 3 weeks ago, but two weeks ago I installed a intermatic timer so the pool only runs for 8 hours a day. Last year it was 24 hours a day usually, my bill should go down I hope...

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.