Kokido zappy vacuum

Sep 2, 2016
Marionville, MO
We are brand-new pool owners, so please bear with me. We have a Coleman 22x52 soft sided pool. I wanted something other than the vacuum that came with it and ordered a KOKIDO Zappy Max. Our pool has connection A, which is the water return to the pool, and two connection B hoses, which suck the water into the filter. The directions for this thing are terrible, with no phone support unless I want to call Japan, and the place I ordered from only deals with email tech support. It comes with directions to hook it up to the skimmer, which I am assuming is the B connection, and plug the other B line. When I do this the water stops flowing back into the pool from the pump, so I shut it off and I'm hoping to find help here. It has an adjustable pressure setting which I set for under 1/2 HP since my pump HP is .48 according to Coleman. I ordered this cleaner because it came with the fittings to fit my pool. Can someone please help a newbie? I would appreciate it.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.