Can the R-871 Titration be bought

You can always call around and check. I for one, have never had any luck with finding R-0871 at any storefront that sold Taylor reagents. This is probably due in part to the fact that the vast majority of pool owners do not have service type test kits that they use and instead, rely on the simple OTO and DPD tests to get them through.

If you can't find it, you can always order from Dave (duraleigh) or direct from Taylor Technologies.

Roger,

I have seen it at out local Leslies. They didn't know what it was ( :lol: ), but they had it.

I do not feel circumvented in the least. I am aware of the time delay in ordering our kits and reagents and am never the least bit offended when you "need it now"

duraleigh said:
Roger,

I have seen it at out local Leslies. They didn't know what it was ( :lol: ), but they had it.

I do not feel circumvented in the least. I am aware of the time delay in ordering our kits and reagents and am never the least bit offended when you "need it now"

Thanks duraleigh,

I'm a loyalist so I will feel bad buying it today.

Roger if you want to come by and borrow mine today I'm good with that.

Let me know and I can PM you contact info, or I can come by and test with ya.

dave

P.S. - unfortunately I do have to go into the office today, but I'll be back home around 3:00.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.