Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Can the R-871 Titration be bought

1. Back To Top    #1

Can the R-871 Titration be bought

at the local store. Not to circumvent our sponsor but my wife let our 6 year old get a hold of it and he thought it was fun to squirt it on the patio as he spelled his name. I need to test tomorrow.
    21,200 gal IG gunite, CL 580 sqft Cartridge filter, aqua pure salt system, polaris 480-blue&white, Jandy PDA Remote, (4) Jandy Deck Jets

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Can the R-871 Titration be bought

that would depend on the store you go to...
    I notice leslies has this one but not sure if it's actually r-0871
    http://www.lesliespool.com/browse/Home/ ... 30/I/81348
    16x32 21,000 gallon in-ground exposed aggregate, 1.5hp pump, 120 sqft catridge filter, birdcage, solar panels, aquavac tigershark qc robot.

3. Back To Top    #3

Any local pool store that sales Taylor refills should have it. My local pool store has for about $10.
    Hurricane Rita did not kill me, but she killed my pool!

Intex 36'X18'x52" "elliptical pool"/ Hayward 220 filter/1HP pump 14,364 gal, or so

4. Back To Top    #4

You can always call around and check. I for one, have never had any luck with finding R-0871 at any storefront that sold Taylor reagents. This is probably due in part to the fact that the vast majority of pool owners do not have service type test kits that they use and instead, rely on the simple OTO and DPD tests to get them through.

If you can't find it, you can always order from Dave (duraleigh) or direct from Taylor Technologies.
    10K gallon IG gunite with waterfall; Pentair CC320P filter; WhisperFlo 2 HP pump
    TF Test Kits - Pool Math - Pool School
    "It depends."- JohnT

5. Back To Top    #5

In the Industry

Roger,

I have seen it at out local Leslies. They didn't know what it was ( ), but they had it.

I do not feel circumvented in the least. I am aware of the time delay in ordering our kits and reagents and am never the least bit offended when you "need it now"
    Dave S. - Forum owner
    42k vinyl and concrete pool, 1.5hp pump, 140gpm filter
    TFTestkits , PoolMath , Pool School

6. Back To Top    #6

Quote Originally Posted by duraleigh
    Roger,

I have seen it at out local Leslies. They didn't know what it was ( ), but they had it.

I do not feel circumvented in the least. I am aware of the time delay in ordering our kits and reagents and am never the least bit offended when you "need it now"
    Thanks duraleigh,

I'm a loyalist so I will feel bad buying it today.
    21,200 gal IG gunite, CL 580 sqft Cartridge filter, aqua pure salt system, polaris 480-blue&white, Jandy PDA Remote, (4) Jandy Deck Jets

7. Back To Top    #7

Roger if you want to come by and borrow mine today I'm good with that.

Let me know and I can PM you contact info, or I can come by and test with ya.

dave

P.S. - unfortunately I do have to go into the office today, but I'll be back home around 3:00.
    15,500 gal, inground gunite pool with 7 ft spa, 2 speed pump 2hp/.33hp, 3/4 hp booster pump, Intermatic P1353 timer, AutoPilot SC-48, Sand filter with ZeoBest, Heater, that I never use . . .