TFP Methods

Have you read the note at the bottom of the triangle page? Makes me think twice before I report a post that might just need a deeper look.

Here is the text:

Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising messages, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts.

I'll work on this shortly. For now I'm stuck on my phone trying to put the baby to sleep. She's putting up a good fight this time. :)

Good Catch!

How about this?

Note: Please use this tool to report spam, advertising messages, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts or posts offering questionable advice or other cause for concern.

Have you read the note at the bottom of the triangle page? Makes me think twice before I report a post that might just need a deeper look.

Here is the text:

Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising messages, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts.
I've certainly never considered this option for posts of the type we've been discussing in this thread. Even if the language is lightened up, it's going to be hard to justify reporting posts for 'overbearing tone' or 'talking down to new poster without considering all info provided in post' etc. etc.

Can't hurt to try, although the mods may end up with a lot more complaints to wade through.

Here is the text:

I've certainly never considered this option for posts of the type we've been discussing in this thread. Even if the language is lightened up, it's going to be hard to justify reporting posts for 'overbearing tone' or 'talking down to new poster without considering all info provided in post' etc. etc.

Can't hurt to try, although the mods may end up with a lot more complaints to wade through.

I've slightly updated this phrase to "loosen" it up some. We already get a good bit of reports from regular users who want to bring our attention to certain threads so more users reporting things appropriately won't add much to the mods workload. It's also easier to address something if it's caught early than if it's left to "brew" some on it's own.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.