2 month old plaster in the evening looks dirty

jeffnsheila

Bronze Supporter
Mar 11, 2016
Friendswood Texas
We have had water in our pool for a couple months. In the direct sunlight and at night with the lights on the Plaster looks perfect. But... in low light (Evening) the plaster gets what looks like shadows or dirty streaks everywhere. This is my first pool so I dont know if this is normal or if there is something wrong. My water chemistry is great thanks to you helpful people.

Thanks
Jeff

Clouds, low light, reflections, wind rippling water, all cause different types and colors of shadows on your pool floor. If it looks good in full sun then it is good. Ignore the scary shadows. :)

We have had water in our pool for a couple months. In the direct sunlight and at night with the lights on the Plaster looks perfect. But... in low light (Evening) the plaster gets what looks like shadows or dirty streaks everywhere. This is my first pool so I dont know if this is normal or if there is something wrong. My water chemistry is great thanks to you helpful people.

Thanks
Jeff

We had ours replastered in Spring 2015, has always looked great in the daytime. When we turn on the light at night I can notice streaking/imperfections. 98% of the other people who use the pool don't notice or care.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.