Things under the bottom of the liner?

Our pool is new. Was put up by the pool people on May 24 of this year. Well, hubby and I were swimming this evening and he and I both found a couple spots (about the size of a nickel/quarter) on the floor around the center-ish area of our pool that felt hard and poking a bit up in the liner. I read the other post below about this but ours are not "sharp" really AND they are on the bottom of the pool. What do I do? How would I even get to them to work on them? Or leave them for now?
Oh how I wish I had read this forum before we installed. :(

There is no easy fix, you would need to drain the pool. There probably won't be any problems if you just ignore it. The liner is fairly tough and is unlikely to be affected if the bumps are not either sharp or large.

I had my liner replaced in the Fall a couple of years ago and then the next Spring I found what felt like the head of a screw under my liner in the deep end. It was poking up and I figured it would wear out the liner quicker with the cleaner running over it so I had the pool company pull the liner out and put a new one in at their cost. I would assume that you have some sort of debris under the liner from construction. If you drain the pool and clean out under the liner, you will never get a nice fit because the liner is already stretched a little from filling with water. That is the main reason I had the pool company put another liner in.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.