Bella or Sunsation?

G

Does anyone have either the Bella (pcpools.com) or the Delair Sunsation (nationalpoolwholesalers.com) models? Or have you dealt with either of these sites?

I am looking between the 18X40 Bella 52" or the 18X33 Delair Sunsation 54" pool and cannot really find much more information than what is on these websites.

Any input or opinions on the pools, the websites or the sizing would be appreciated. What about longer pool, but not as deep? Does that 2" difference really matter when using the pool?

Thanks!

I can tell you that I have had issues with NPW calling me back with questions. Nobody would return my calls or speak with me when I called. I also emailed and asked for info and never received a response.

The purchases I have made from PCPools so far have been fine with very fast shipping. Some of their pricing is very good, some average and some higher.

I cannot tell you about either pool brand, but I do have an 18x33x52 high and it is a nice sized pool. Keep in mind the longer you go, the more cover you will need to reel up. Other than that I can never remember someone saying they wished they had a smaller pool.

Lol! We always want more... :) I think the 40 or 45 gives more room to actually swim laps.

I asked NPW about sizing if they had anything in the 18x40 or 45 range and their answer left me wonder about their customer service.

I am just trying to locate information on this Bella manufacturer and have yet to find anything on the web.

Thanks!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.