Polaris 360 question

moe209

Aug 29, 2016
Stockton, CA
Hey guys I recently purchased a house and now have a pool. The pool is in the neighborhood of 50-60 years old. Currently the pool has a booster pump running a pentair legend that's on its last leg and the booster pump is plumbed above ground which is really annoying. I am wondering if a polaris 360 would work for me, pool piping is copper and I have 3 3/4" returns, 1 skimmer and 1 drain at the bottom of the deep end. The returns do not seem to be threaded and they seem to be copper. I just put in a pentair intelliflo 2 pump in. Is there a way to adapt these non threaded possibly copper 3/4" returns to use the polaris 360 so I can eliminate the booster and external hose.

Thanks

Ok, so my pool guy said robotic wont work good because of size and shape of pool. He said he can make the 360 work. I have another issue though, i would like to purchase eyeballs for the returns to improve circulation, problem is i cant seem to find eyeballs that fit into 3/4" copper. any suggestions?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.