Just a thank you....

nksprts

Silver Supporter
Aug 10, 2016
NE Pennsylvania
I just wanted to take the minute to say thank you to all the poeple on this great site. I went from my first pool ever and not even knowing it needed to be level to my kids and I having the time of our lives. I was very novice and naive at this to the point of embarrassing. Thinking it was OK when I initially set it up and it was 15 inches off! To no idea about chemicals and being slimey after a day. Just to name a few. Well as many said after so much work it finally seems worth it. We had to dig out 19 inches on one side to do it, but here I am after just getting out and within 1 inch. And hoping next year to perfect that even more. . Before I just laid on grass and had the awful decomposing smell and a shallow and deep end, to doing it right with grass removed, sand down and pavers under every leg. (I'm a little ocd so I added ratchet straps around the bottom legs just snug enough so they couldn't move). But anyway from that to reading up on ABC's of pool chemistry and help from. Everyone to atleast have an idea what to do. I had my son's bday last night and had 9 rowdy boys in it at once, when it was off I'm sure the wall would of blown out when I was 15 inches off, and today I check not a single leg moved. So anyway to stop my rambling, whether you answered me directly or not, just wanted to say thank you in this great community, for really taking someone like me and as blind as I was, to finally being happy and enjoying it so much when I was regretting it after I bought it. Thank you all!

Great post, thanks!

If you feel TFP has been valuable to you, please consider a donation. We are a group of volunteers and donations are what keep,the electrons flowing. TFP is an IRS 501 (c) (3) charity and donations may be tax deductible depending on your situation.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.