New Cleaner Ordered: Poolvergnuegen 2 wheel and other stuff

Simmer

Aug 25, 2016
FLORIDA KEYS
I have trees and flowers next to my pool, so I have to clean daily, literally. I just ordered the Poolvergnuegen 2 wheel drive version, and the Skim-A-Round floating skimmer with the attachment to hook up to my Poolvergnuegen. I also purchased the leaf canister, so I think I should be in a good shape.

Poolvergnuegen - drives along the bottom cleaning while dragging the skimmer with it.
Skim-A-Round - cruises on the surface grabbing leafs and dead bugs being pulled by Poolvergnuegen
Leaf Canister - Catches the bigger stuff

I will keep everyone posted on how it goes. This is my attempt to gain my 30 minutes back a day. If it doesn't work the trees / bushes / flowers will have to go.

I love my Poolvergnuegen and leaf canister, they work awesome :) I leave mine in the pool all year...

N5CCcCzh.jpg

IuTtzDXh.jpg

My 4-wheel cleaner is 2 years old and I'm glad I got it. It lives in the pool year round and runs 1 hour a day. I just changed the tires, the only "repair" I've done. In the fall I get some large seed pods -- the size of jumbo olives -- that fall in and sink to the bottom. If it eats 2 or 3 at once they get jammed in the turbine. Sometimes I can shake them out, sometimes I need to open the top. That's my only complaint. This year I'll try temporarily removing some of the turbine blades to see if the pods pass through to the canister.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.