"View New Posts" not working for me

I take it I am the only one having this problem. Sometimes everything works great, other times it shows 0 unread posts. Also sometimes, like today, it shows unread posts on the main page, I click on it & it makes me log back in, I went into the forums & went to reply to a thread & it made me log in again.

Most of the time, it will say I have ## unread posts, I click on it then a new page says I don't have any unread posts pops up.

Can anyone shed a little light on this? I don't have problems with any other forum & I visit quite a few different ones.

We are having isues with the debug error.

Unfortunately, this is over my head as I'm not a programmer. However, our Jr. Admin Medvampire (Steve) is going to work on this as soon as he returns from work this evening. I spoke with him on the phone and he thinks he knows what the issue is.

Hopefully it will be a quick fix. We'll keep working on it until it is resolved.

Unfortunately, I can't make a new post to set as an announcement to let everyone know but I did send out a mass e-mail as well.

Thanks for your patience.

Sean

Got on here this evening, went to troublefreepools.com, selected "show posts since last visit (266)", I clicked on it & got a page with this message..."You cannot make another search so soon after your last; please try again in a short while."

This problem is a little tougher to fix than we had hoped.

I'm working on getting some outside help right now and will keep you posted.

I also wanted to remind all of you that we do have a chat feature (located at the top of the page) that is working so you can carry on conversations there as well since posting here is not very user friendly at the moment and no one is able to start any new topics, only post to existing ones.

Thanks

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.