So I went on vacation....

May 14, 2016
Long island, N.Y.
Hello all ,
So I went on a 5 day vacation and;
There were quite a few leaves on bottom
All of the seams and wrinkles had collected dirt (it's an intex rectangle so it has a seams every 3 ft or so)
And the end with the stairs seamed to have a dirty film (a known low circulation area)

So I checked the numbers
Fc4.5
Cc0
Ta80
Cya 50
Ph 7.8

I ran the salt generator for an extra cycle this afternoon and the fc is at 6.5 with no cc.
I am planning an overnight test for tonight.
I just feel like dirt doesn't just collect.
And I believe from looking at pool math just over a jug of 12.5% will get me to just about slam level. What could it hurt to hit it before it hits me.
Seems to be clear after the vacuum too.
Any thoughts would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance

Mine can accumulate enough to look like the Sahara after a few days of not vacuuming. I use a Pool Blaster which captures it, and I assure when I wash the filters out in the sink---------it's DIRT! Rain naturally carries dirt too.

And so,

We went in the pool today and it seems to be cloudy with the mask on (not crystal as it was before vacation).checked the numbers,
Ph 7.5
Fc6
Cc0
Ta80
Cya50

I think I'm going to bring it to slam level for the evening and keep it there for the day tomorrow.
Any thoughts
It's almost just real dull

"I guess I'm paranoid."

........I think you already admitted to being neurotic!..........but..........take it to SLAM level and circulate over night and you should be good.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.