How wot know when RC 35/22 Cell needs replaced?

The Pool Pilot Digital Nano units use one single power level of 5.0 amps. Some of the other Pool Pilot units on the market can run at lower or higher amp levels. The 5A reading on your power level setting shows that the Digital Nano is programmed properly from the factory.

17 volts and 4.9a is a good and proper reading for a Digital Nano however you have to make sure that the system is able to properly maintain this over a period of an hour or so with the unit in boost mode. The voltage should be in the mid teens to low twenties with 5.0 amps (the amps have very little room to move however readings such as 4.9 or 5.1 are both fine). When a cell needs to be replaced your voltage will increase and your amps will decrease.

Are you seeing any issues with the system and/or the chlorine reading?

its rained over the last few days, so I didnt do the boost test. I checked it today and my salt was down 100ppm, but check this new reading out.. What does this mean?

Should I proceed with the boost test?

CELL: 0V 5.0A
IMG_2369 (1).jpg

Attachments

• IMG_2369 (1).jpg
    IMG_2369 (1).jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 22
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.