Lightstreams glass tile-how long did it take to get?

linzvirgo

Bronze Supporter
Jul 29, 2016
So VA
We are looking at "waterline" tile for our pool and I have fallen in LOVE with the glass tiles. Some of the pools I have seen on this forum, in the last few weeks that I have been researching, all have the same thing in common-this tile!! Can anyone that has ordered this tell me how long it took to receive? Does 3 weeks should correct? We have talked to our tile man who says he is experienced in this tile but anything we may need to know about mortar? curing? grout? Thank you!!

You may want to have a look at the following build thread:
Hello from an excited Newbie in Bixby Oklahoma!!!!
IIRC, Lightstream tiles were used. The lead time was long and the company was still unable to meet their promised delivery time.

Additionally, if you haven't done so already, a forum search may help provide further info.

Good luck on your build. Please consider starting a build thread in the Under Construction forum to document your process and allow us to follow along. We love pictures!!

Thank you! I did do a search and find that i get so into everyones build I end up spending hours reading it all! I was just trying to see if I could get any responses in one place so I wouldn't spend so much time reading:p I will definitely start a thread, could use some help and encouragement as we are doing this DIY!

It sounds like they can have a lot of lead time and delivery delays on a regular basis. If I were on a tight timeline that couldn't afford any slippage, from what I've read, I might go with someone else.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.