Little "Pimples" Behind Liner

I was in my above ground pool the other day and I notices little bumps almost like pimples all around the pool wall behind the liner. The pool is an Esther Williams pool and is 12-13 years old. I know it could be a sign of wall corrosion, but this liner is less than a year old, so I was able to look the wall over good before putting it in last year and there were no signs of rust or any type of corrosion. It looked like it was in great shape as far as I could tell. Any ideas on what it could be?

I have the same issue in a newer pool, and I don't think it is due to corrosion. I believe it is dirt and sand that is trapped between the pool wall and the liner. Or that's the lie I tell myself to feel better, lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have the same issue in a newer pool, and I don't think it is due to corrosion. I believe it is dirt and sand that is trapped between the pool wall and the liner. Or that's the lie I tell myself to feel better, lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I guess it's possible that sand got up on the wall when we installed the new liner. Glad to see someone with a newer pool has the same thing going on.

Reactions: wgipe
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.