Skirted Winter Cover for AGP

May 27, 2014
Kewaskum, WI
I own a 28' (x 52") round Doughboy Tuscany. No issues whatsoever until it turns to winter. I live out in the sticks and the wind is a challenge for us with either a winter or solar cover. Hopefully a deck around the pool takes care of some of that issue next year.

Anyway...I searched before posting and last thread on a "skirted winter cover" I believe is from either 2011 or 2008.

I like the skirted idea for a variety of reasons, the main one being I can have two tie down points, with the cable thru the eyelets at the very bottom and then another underneath the rails to keep the wind creep to a minimum toward the top. Likely the saran wrap type stuff around that top perimeter like I've done for the last 3 years.

If anyone has an opinion on these, good bad or indifferent....I'd like to know. Thanks in advance.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.