Combining two pool finishes on pool edge

It is fine to ask the question, I don't see that he suggests otherwise in his answer to you. I have seen two color finishes, not all installers will do it. And it seems to cost nearly twice as much to do it because it is basically two different set ups and pool finishes.

Ok just wanted to make sure. We already have price set for the two colors, but right now on that lip of sun shelf there is a line of tile what we are afraid may have our pool looking too busy. Was wondering if there were any other methods to have these two finishes be separate without having the tile to separate.

Two finishes are rather common around here. Something to consider is there will be a straight line where one color starts and the other ends. I've seen pools where the colors were attempted to be faded together and the results looked a little odd.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.