Beachcomber Model 340 Hot Tub

Hi everyone,

Looking at a small entry level tub, seats 5. Went to visit a local dealer yesterday and had a chat regarding the Beachcomber 340 model. We live in Ontario Canada so winters can get cold and lots of snow.

Anyone have this tub? From what I can gather, Beachcomber looks to be a decent brand and by the sound of things they back up their product and have great support in our area.

It is not an overly flashy tub or have all the bells & whistles but will do everything we want (Heat water and provide massage). The sales person said the heater in this tub is the exact same heater that comes in the larger units so heating will be quick.

The rep is putting together a quote for us. In the store pricing was $6495 plus $499 delivery and setup + $250 cover lifter + Tax = $8185. Not sure if this will be the same from the "quote" that is being sent over to us or not.

Any advice or comments is appreciated

I do not know beachcomber but I LOVE a basic spa, if you can find one with NO motherboard with air tubes to turn on and off pump and lights you have a winner :) I still have to replace things but a 1000 to 2000 dollar motherboard just hurts if it dies...

No knowledge of Beachcomber but heating being quick or not isn't an issue as the heater stays on all the time and, at least on my tub, it is always at the same temp. The only time speed of heat matters is when you refill the tub.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.