Hi, Just receied , my TF 100 test kit

Aug 9, 2016
phila/pa
Hello all,

I just received my TF test kit, and here are my numbers!

FC: 3.5

CC: .5

CYA 30

CH: 125

Alk 110

Ph 7.8

I currently have trichlor tabs in the pool.

I have a 25,000 gallon plaster pool, and the water is crystal clear! Any suggestions?

Glad I purchased this kit. Leslie's was showing that I had 70 cya and 240 alk where as this kit showed I had 30 which aligned with the test strips I had. Also they wanted me to buy phosfree which after reading these forums I declined.

Over the next few days you will likely be tempted to go back to Leslies to have them test again. Don't do it. What would you do if it disagreed with your results?.....it would create doubt and no good will come from it.

You have the most accurate, cost-effective kit you can buy and NOBODY at Leslies cares for your pool like you do.

Trust your own testing!! (nice work :goodjob::goodjob:

:wave: Welcome to TFP wizmaster

Please add your pool and equipment info to your signature as outlined here: - - > Pool School - Getting Started

I think I'd add a little muratic acid to lower that pH a bit. Maybe more like 7.4
At a CYA of 30 you should try to keep your FC at 4 and no less than 2.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.