Pearland Fall/ Winter Build

Things are going well the rain did not delay anything.
The plumbers on this job are really hard working and all of the subs have been professional and have kept a clean job site.

Here are few pictures of the work.

8AD0D936-62F0-48F3-A25F-C54D8D386B74_zpswltglps8.jpg

FEDF4183-80A9-4C42-87DC-7ADBCE7D682E_zpsz9gueff4.jpg

That makes is look real and ready to swim in now! LOL Make sure to bond with it aka water it. It helps with the curing.

Find out from you PB what test kit he is providing. Let us know which one it is and we can help you fill in the blanks.

This is when I share a set of links I put together for new owners. It is a LOT of info. so take it a bite at a time. It will all make sense once you start using it.

Print these out:
Pool School - Basic Pool Care Schedule

Pool School - Recommended Levels

Bookmark these:
Pool School - Recommended Pool Chemicals

http://www.troublefreepool.com/calc.html

Pool School - ABCs of Pool Water Chemistry

Make sure to ask any and all questions you might have no matter how small! We have all been where you are at one point.

Kim:kim:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
No but almost every pool builder I talked to waited at least 30 days to cure.

Except one builder and he did not seem to be to credible any way.

Interesting differences in different areas. North Texas PB's don't wait nearly as long...maybe heat or humidity differences.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That makes is look real and ready to swim in now! LOL Make sure to bond with it aka water it. It helps with the curing.

Find out from you PB what test kit he is providing. Let us know which one it is and we can help you fill in the blanks.

This is when I share a set of links I put together for new owners. It is a LOT of info. so take it a bite at a time. It will all make sense once you start using it.

Print these out:
Pool School - Basic Pool Care Schedule

Pool School - Recommended Levels

Bookmark these:
Pool School - Recommended Pool Chemicals

http://www.troublefreepool.com/calc.html

Pool School - ABCs of Pool Water Chemistry

Make sure to ask any and all questions you might have no matter how small! We have all been where you are at one point.

He said strips but offered to get me any kit I wanted.

As far as questions due to all of the information I received from here, I feel pretty confident that I can properly run my pool. But if there is something that doesn't make sense to me. I'll have him explain it to me until I'm confident with his answer. But for the most part things are going well. I think he is doing a good job.

Sometimes I feel like I might know more about pool chemistry than the builder such as not going to a pool store for testing and not using test strips and keeping your pool water balanced so you don't get scaling.

*blush* so sweet! THANKS!

What a neat PB......tell him you want the TF-100. The link to where to buy it is in my siggy below. It is the best bang for the buck AND it has more of the regents we use on a daily bases.

I have not been on here much as we have been busy and the pool has not progressed much.
I think we have had some unfortunate rain outs at just the wrong time.
The tile has been installed, The deck has been pored and covered. Still waiting on the equipment to be set and the plaster to go in.
Thanks for asking.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.