Pearland Fall/ Winter Build

good luck on the build.... I knew I recognize your street, I believe we saw a home on that street when we were home buying last year, we ended up just on the other side of the creek, hate to see that you have to re-run new electric feed line to your house, that was my main concern aswell since we live in a cul-de-sac, you would think these companys will run the lines along the fence line.

Well talking to my pool builder we have to not route along the easement

However here we are we supposed to have our electrical line moved today
And our HOA approval is in and we are closing on the loan Monday. So we will be start our build next week. We are excited.

A975A044-D38C-4721-B2D3-41BC46F61627_zpsmpse5zsb.jpg

Here is the picture.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Today the plumbing is started. Hopefully the rain that was not in the forecast two days ago won't keep the them from shooting the Gunite in on Friday.

When I woke up this morning to the sound of the rain I thought of your dig just beginning yesterday. Hopefully the rain will stay away and keep you on schedule!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.