Dummy is back

orthofish said:
Could someone post a brief discription on how to do quotes :oops: I'm a pretty quick learn :)

Thanks

You click on the "quote" button in the top right hand of the post. It'll come back with a "post a reply" box with the quoted text at the top, and you just type in below it.

Edit: you can also edit your posts by clicking on the "edit" button, too. :mrgreen: I edited this to add " and hush, you're not a dummy! :) ".

MikeInTN said:
orthofish said:
Could someone post a brief discription on how to do quotes :oops: I'm a pretty quick learn :)

I'm not sure I've got it. Gonna try
Thanks

You click on the "quote" button in the top right hand of the post. It'll come back with a "post a reply" box with the quoted text at the top, and you just type in below it.

Edit: you can also edit your posts by clicking on the "edit" button, too. :mrgreen: I edited this to add " and hush, you're not a dummy! :) ".

O.K. I might live in the country but I'm educated. :evil: I click the quote button located in the reply I'm trying to quote or the quote button above where I'm typing at this very moment :hammer:

orthofish said:
O.K. I might live in the country but I'm educated. :evil: I click the quote button located in the reply I'm trying to quote or the quote button above where I'm typing at this very moment :hammer:

You click the quote button in the post that you're replying to. So, if you were going to quote this post of mine, you'd click on the quote button up and to the right of this message.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.