New Pool Build (Finally!) in Winter Garden, FL

Hi!
After months of delays due to issues with impervious allowances within our subdivision, we have finally been able to sign a contract for our pool build! We are so excited! This will be our first pool build which I'm sure my husband is dreading because I tend to get a little - or a LOT - obsessive when it comes to big purchases.

Unfortunately for our pool builder, I am not a very decisive person and have probably changed the pool design no less than 10 times trying to accommodate most of our wants. The pool ended up being much more than we anticipated so we've had to scale back on some things. We are just getting the permit submitted this week along with seeking HOA approval so still several weeks away from digging. Below is our design along with a pic of our blank slate backyard (we did new construction and closed on the house last November).

Don't you love the floating fire in the fire pit area?

backyard (dogs wanted in the pic)

If ya'll see something out of whack, please let me know!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.