Dolphin Premiere vs Dolphin Quantum?

Jun 12, 2014
KISSIMMEE
Hi everyone! I'm looking to purchase a robotic pool cleaner but confused on which model is maytronics newest and cleans better? I have a 6,000 gallon pool an saw on amazon premiere and quantum are 2016 models. Can someone tell me which model I should get that cleans better?

I also spoke to a sales rep at maytronics and they mentioned to me Premiere is the best choice

Interested in this as well. Also, found both of these online where the seller claims to be an authorized seller and honors the warranty. Maybe this only applies to the Cayman and Premier and not the comparable 'S' series?? I have emailed Maytronics to see what they say about that online sale.

Thrill,

I have the Premier, and while it works fine for me, it is worlds behind the newer Quantum. The Quantum is similar to all of the new Dolphins.. it has a much bigger basket, allows you to use both the screen filter and pleated filters at the same time, uses water jets to hold it to the wall, instead of a floating arm, has top loading basket, instead of a bottom basket, and ... I suspect there is more, but that is enough for me. The next robot I buy may not be the Quantum, but it will sure be that style of cleaner..

Jim R.

Thrill,

I have the Premier, and while it works fine for me, it is worlds behind the newer Quantum. The Quantum is similar to all of the new Dolphins.. it has a much bigger basket, allows you to use both the screen filter and pleated filters at the same time, uses water jets to hold it to the wall, instead of a floating arm, has top loading basket, instead of a bottom basket, and ... I suspect there is more, but that is enough for me. The next robot I buy may not be the Quantum, but it will sure be that style of cleaner..

Jim R.

I would have to agree to the major points. Losing the float arm is an evolutionary step. The float arm can get wonky and if there's a less cumbersome way to achieve the same result then that's the way to go. As for the top-loading basket and its ease of cleaning. That should be the industry standard.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.