Pool store products?

Tayni

Aug 7, 2016
Coamo,Puerto Rico
Hi

before I discover this site y bought some products to clean my pool, the one that I haven't install yet because I still making my small patio, so my question is should I use them for this time or throw away $80 in products. If I use this product just this time how bad it will be?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 114
The muriatic acid is very useful and is the best way to lower pH. Even though you probably paid more than you would have buying that product at a hardware store, it's very useful.

The ReFresh is a cal-hypo based shock product. This product will raise your FC and your CH. You can likely use it in your AG pool as long as your CH level is not high in your fill water or in your pool already. Prolonged used of cal-hypo products can lead to calcium scaling at the water line.

Clarifiers are not needed. Very rarely they can help to clear a pool that has poor filtration and needs help coagulating suspended materials in order to filter them out at the end of a SLAM procedure. Certainly not an item that I would use. Return that one if you can.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.