Webfeet's Pool Pictures

Mar 31, 2007

Hi,
Just wanted to post a link to pictures of our pool. We will be putting a waterfall in directly across from the cozy cove spa. We built the fence and the pool shack. We also designed and did all the landscaping. However, we had a landscaper lay the centipede sod and install an irrigation system. We plan to build cafe type doors for the pool shack. The shack houses the equipment and a changing/restroom. I know its rustic, but sort of tiki like. We love it.

http://s183.photobucket.com/albums/x87/webfeet_photos/

The solar lights are gorgeous at night. They have a fairly bright flickering light that is very realistic. However, they do not seem durable. They chip and fade. I hope we can get a couple of years service out of them. We plan to install low voltage lighting later.

BTW, Moderators, this thread may need to be moved to the Show off the Pool section. I think I should have started it there. Oops, sorry.

The plumbing for the restroom of the pool shack was installed before the foundation was poured. We had a sewer pipe that ran close to the shack, so it wasn't too hard to tie the toilet and sink in to it. We built a stall around the toilet,which hides the toilet from your view as you enter the shack. Of course, the stall is built out of cedar pickets. The toilet is a one peice unit, and the small sink hangs from the wall. The Pool Shack is 6 x 18, and the restroom dressing area is about 6 x 8. Its really simple, but very functional. The shower is outside the pool shack on the right side. It came from Walmart's online store. It is connected to a water faucet. We don't have any hot water. Hope this helps.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.