how accurate is the depth of your pool?

I do not think the extra few inches would make any difference in a cannonball. My pool is 8' deep, never measured but we have a 3 foot raised wall and we do cannonballs off that all the time and im the only one that remotely touches the bottom. I barely touch. I am 6'3 225 pounds.

You hit the bottom with cannonballs at 8.5' depth off that rock? Dear me... I now have a question about my pool... I'm worried about the safety and actual use of my rock... going to make a post...

My pool is just shy of 8ft and I don't hit the bottom doing cannonballs off my 4.5ft waterfall/jump platform. I think he is forgetting that you need to hold your legs in to do a proper cannonball... just saying...

We just finished the pool in California and I find it to be too shallow. It’s supposed to be 3.6 - 6 feet but when I measure to the water level, I get 3.1 at the shallow and and 3.3 when I’m past the mid-point in the pool, and then it starts to slope. Is this normal? And should I be measuring to the water level? Or to the coping?

Our PB wanted $1000 to go from 6' to 7' and our pool ended up closer to 6.6' and we did NOT pay for an upgrade. I'm 6' and when I stand at the bottom of the pool there is a hold hand above me before I break the water.

Our PB over dug the deep end by over 1+ foot. When they noticed it they asked if we could live with 7+ foot in the deep end or did they want us to have the raise it to 6 foot. We chose to keep it deeper, not sure what gunite and bar costs to change the depth, but I'm sure the builder was also happy.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.