Testing my first pic of my new pool

big,

I noticed if you clicked on the small pic it got bigger.

I also noticed that your pool and spa are separate. Not the normal set up I see here all the time. Are the two bodies of water connected or separate. Is this just a normal hot tub/spa sunk into the ground? I like it.

Jim R.

Trying the IMG

- - - Updated - - -

They are separate, and I just bought this house about a month ago. What is not normal about this in your area? I would think in KS, this is pretty normal. I can winterize my pool and keep the spa going in the wintertime. All filters, valves, pumps, etc are completely separate. I have two sets of all equipment. They are not connected, completely separate. I have a cover for the spa, but I love the look of it so I have not been covering it.

What you say makes perfect sense.

I think we have a lot of users from California, Texas, and Florida, that do not understand the concept of closing a pool for the winter. :party:

Down here, most pools that I see have the Spa and Pool as sort of one structure, often the Spa spills over into the pool.

Thanks,

Jim R.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.