solar panels

mtw

Jun 2, 2009
hello,
i just had my first ag pool installed and not knowing how the pump and all would sound (noise wise) the installer told me most people put it far away from were they'd be sitting (on a deck).
i put it closer to the deck anyway and it turns out its not noisey at all. i would have put it closer had i known that b/c i have a roof over the deck that would be perfect for solar panels. if i buy them and put them on the roof the tubes are gonna be at least 30 to 35 ft. away from return and equipment is that a problem and are they worth it. i have a 24 foot round 54 inch rail height partially buried and so far this year its reached 78 with just sun and the avg. seems to be about 73-74 (im in eastern pennsylvania, lansdale pa). any help would be appreciated.
thanks,
mike

The distance won't be too much of an issue only that it will slow down water flow some which means longer run times.

As for if it is worth it or not, usually it is if you like warm water to swim in.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.