couple questions about forum

isriam

Jan 15, 2015
PHX
why do we have 3 basic new user forums? just getting started, tfpc method, and testing and balancing your water seem to have exactly the same type of posts? also, is it possible to get a buy/sell/trade forum? Too hard to manage? I'm not new to forums so if you explain why you chose this forum design I'd be cool with it, but I find myself checking 3 forums daily (the 3 i named) that have the exact same type posts.

Feel free to sell some stuff in the Coffee Bar.

Thanks for the feedback on the three forums, we are looking at streamlining some forums. That is good info.

ah thank you for that info jblizzle. i typically use the home page and the frame on the right for latest posts, but viewing once a day i probably miss a lot, so i find myself going into every single important forum to me to check. 3 for chemicals, pumps, cleaners, swg, and then finally everything else. i like how most of the hardware is divided up, but the chemicals seem to be duplicated a little. chemicals 201 and deep end might also be a duplicate but i never get into those.

Nothing wrong with asking, and some other members have similar thoughts on some of these items. Its possible that there may be some changes coming over the winter months in time for next season.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.