Newby here

I've seen the light! Been lurking for a while now it's time to act. I let the pool company go in late April after they tried to take me for a ride on a couple of things. After dealing with Leslie's for a couple of months, I thought there has to be a better way. That's when I found this forum!

Feel free to share any secrets or point me in the right direction.

Ordered my TF100XL bundle yesterday. Went to Home Depot and picked up 10% chlorine, muratic acid, and baking soda, then picked up borax from Target.
I also bought a Dolphin 9999389-HD Robot to use instead of the Polaris 380. I don't like brushing the walls. :)

Welcome! I would recommend getting the Speedstir with your TF-100. It saves you time and frustration by swirling your water for you. Worth every penny! You can probably contact the folks over at TFTestkits and get it added if you are interested, assuming they haven't shipped your order already!

Glad to have you with us!

Welcome! I would recommend getting the Speedstir with your TF-100. It saves you time and frustration by swirling your water for you. Worth every penny! You can probably contact the folks over at TFTestkits and get it added if you are interested, assuming they haven't shipped your order already!

Glad to have you with us!

Thanks Jesse! The Speedstir came with the bundle I ordered. Looking forward to everything arriving.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.