New Pool under construction ?'s

Shank

Aug 13, 2016
GULF BREEZE, FL
At this point not happy PB but no turning back now, day 26, have water and equipment but no electrical. Have been waiting for electical for 10 days.

Waterline on one end is about 1/2" lower then the other measuring from the cap, pool is only 24' long, is this acceptable?

Also about 3" of the liner has pulled out in that corner, I would assume due to this difference, will this be an ongoing problem?

Left corner by stairs.jpg

Attached picture of joint on oppisite side by steps, should I be seeing a gap and the top of pool liner?

Right corner by stairs.jpg

Trying to head off and document anything that may lead to continual problems.

As you can see pool is now a pond, they will be doing initial setup, anything I need to watch out for when the SLAM/Shock the pool. Have been reading that possible equipment damage is not done properly.

Any input would be appreciated.

I'd start following the SLAM process now. I'd dilute my bleach additions in a bucket of pool water since you have no pump. I just posted a thread in the deep end about my experience of no pump for a month.

I'd make sure to distribute the diluted bleach around the pool peremiter to avoid high chlorine levels right by the liner. I'd also order my test kit today if you don't have one.

Thanks for the info, will take a look at your post.

Test kit is first on the list, sounds like the speadstir is very useful also.

Usually on Mondays a person is dreading work, I am dreading dealing with PB and issue's that don't seam correct out of the gate.

Hopefully someone will have opinion on pool being out of level and long term affects with liner already pulling out.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.