Water is Gorgeous

Helen203

LifeTime Supporter
Jul 31, 2015
Annapolis, MD
... and sparkling!! TFP rocks!! Husband says: freakin' awesome. Yea, he's 52 going on 12. At the very least, we can confirm that chemistry is indeed a science ;-) << that comment is directed to the rio pool managers.

We're winding our way through summer in our new pool without any water quality hiccups to speak of. We've drained the pool a little here and there to account for rainfall. Today is the first time we've actually added water. Chemical testing seemed weird and intimidating at first, but now its routine -- something to knock out on Saturdays with coffee on the patio. Newbies, fwiw, give this approach a try and free yourself from the pool stores!

I know it's saved me a ton of money as now the pool store and all those BioGuard products are mostly just a bad memory.
Love the look and feel of the water and most of all that I know it's sanitary. :lovetfp:

f42b5116363082e1222c9ae613012f196bcc55b22820cb62fb81b5e6534a329e.jpg

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.