Help De coming back into pool!!!

Aug 12, 2016
New York
My pool is 17 yrs old. I have one jet for my polaris 360. It always shoots high pressure unlike all my other jets. It worked for around 3 weeks after opening my pool and then I noticed de coming from my polaris. It kept coming out of the bag. I turned the pool off and unplugged the polaris and tryed again. It was then shooting out of the high pressure jet. I checked my filter everything is fine. I got a new multiport valve and filter this season. So that cant be the issue. I have no idea what happened. It has been a month since it last happened and it works fine now. I want to know why it happened though. Why did it only come through that jet. It wasnt coming through any other jet. And why is that one jet so high pressure. And my other jest arent. It works fine now ( i shouldnt jinx it) but i still want to know what happened.

Why Is There De In My Pool?

My pool is 17 yrs old. I have one return for my polaris 360. It always shoots high pressure unlike all my other returns. It worked for around 3 weeks after opening my pool and then I noticed de coming from my polaris. It kept coming out of the bag. I turned the pool off and unplugged the polaris and tryed again. It was then shooting out of the high pressure jet. I checked my filter everything is fine. I got a new multiport valve and filter this season. So that cant be the issue. I have no idea what happened. It has been a month since it last happened and it works fine now. I want to know why it happened though. Why did it only come through that jet. It wasnt coming through any other jet. And why is that one jet so high pressure. And my other jest arent. It works fine now ( i shouldnt jinx it) but i still want to know what happened.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.