Mobile Version

I just wanted to quickly touch up on this again. It appears there is no way for some reason to conveniently mark all posts as read in the mobile version of vBulletin. I will continue to work on this and try to setup a link somewhere in the mobile site to achieve this.

Good Catch!

Leebo,

Thank you so much for your consideration and time. It would just be so much more convenient to be able to mark forums.

Thanks again!

You should now see at the very bottom of the page the option to "mark forum read." This option shows up by the "full site" and "top" option. Give that a try and see if it works for you.

Good suggestion! I never knew that option wasn't included in the mobile version.

I was able to try the option. I received the error message:

Your Submission could not be processed because a security token was invalid. If this occurred unexpectedly.....

Appears it takes a certain permission?

Well crud,

Looks like I've got more work to do as I just got the same error. I swear it worked the other day!!!!

I'll look further into this.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.