Water Has Lost It's Sparkle

Hi all, my water has been spectacular all season. Recently I have noticed the water has lost that glorious sparkle we are all after. Using my trusty TF-100 kit my parameters are all within the normal ranges (as they have been all season, although my PH is a tad high for my liking). I have done an overnight chlorine test and lost 1 ppm. I have brought the pool up to shock level and will keep it there until my water returns to my liking. Is that an accurate plan? Since the water is a (dare I say) a tad cloudy I am guessing it is not passing the OCLT? Am I on the right track here?

What we do is analyze pool water chemistry. It is common practice for folks to ask for help but not post test results. Telling us "I'm in the normal range" is of very little use and frankly, makes many of us uncomfortable. Some to the point of not responding.

So, you are certainly not alone, but posting today's test results are what we need to see to be at all helpful.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.