Got my robot...

Welcome to TFP!

This is the third summer I've had my Robot, and been without a vac hose. I've said numerous times that it was the single best choice I made for my pool build and stand by that statement still today. I'd never want to do without one now.

There have been a lot of days where I wish my Nautilus had a handle on top of it like the Nautilus Plus does.
The regular Nautilus, you have to squat down, grab it on the sides with both hands and pull it out of the water.

IMO, after 3 years with the Nautilus, the extra cost for the N Plus would be worth the little extra just for that handle.

Other than that, I dont see any other feature that would warrant a higher price for Nautilus Plus above the Nautilus.

Just out of curiosity, would the Nautilus Plus be worth buying over the Nautilus?

Just happens to be one of the models I have been looking at since I need to go a little lower on the $$$ for cleaner since I'm planning on upgrading pump/motor.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.