thank you, oh pool gurus !!!

i just wanted to send out a heart-felt thanx to all you pool gurus that have helped me out this year!!! i was ready to knock the pool down with a sledge hammer a few weeks back, but y'all talked me off the ledge, gave me some great advice (skimmer sock, testing/balancing advice, the importance of "p.o.p.", etc...) and so..... this weekend I SAW THE BOTTOM OF MY POOL !!!! i tell ya, i almost felt like crying. i've been fighting with this pool since april and now i feel like i've got it under control. as soon as i saw the bottom (still a little hazy, but i CAN see the design in the liner) i thought of you guys & gals and just wanted to give y'all a big hug! you have one heck of a site here, and you're all so knowledgeable and take the time to help out rookies like me, and you're all so NICE about it. so anyway, i just wanted to tip my cap to y'all and say THANX FOR THE HELP, as i'm sure as the summer moves along, i'll be bugging you again. TFP ROCKS !!!

It's incredibly rewarding to everyone on the site when a newbie takes the plunge and has great results. Thanks for sharing your story. Very happy for you. Stay on the forum and keep learning and you'll be helping others before you know it.

(Don't want to nag, but if that haziness isn't gone in 24 hours or so, I'll bet some more chlorine will knock it out. :lol: )

delfargo said:
nope, no digital camera. no computer at my house either. i use the one at my work for any "computing" i need to do. no cell phone. no microwave oven. no t.v. i try to live "off the grid" as much as possible... however, i do have a toaster and several of those new-fangled "radios" everybody's talking about.

Whats a radio. :? Is that like an Ipod? :mrgreen:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.