Need Help ASAP!!!!

That is actually a bonus water feature called "The Party Fountain". I hear kids and dogs love them. We thought about installing one but opted for a simple bubbler.

In all seriousness, glad your husband checked and you got it shut down. It must have mudded the yard pretty good up as well. Keep repeating to yourself, nothing good ever comes easy...

plat.

Sheree, you and your family are going to have quite the tale to tell one day.. "Remember when our pool was being built...." LOL

Good Luck!

Right, Brian!! I did chuckle about it today....we sat in the living room thinking that it was raining for almost an hour while right outside the window our pool water was being shot 12 feet into the air (in our defense it was suppose to storm). It's a shame we didn't realize what was happening before the water drained down to the top of the light niche. And we thought the water bill would be expensive before!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

:shock: What I want to know is how your picture is so clear??? I KNOW your hands were shaking and heart beating out of your chest when you saw this!!!!!!!!!!!!

:hug:

:kim:

YES!! The second I saw it I was like OMG I need to get this posted on TFP. :)

- - - Updated - - -

That is actually a bonus water feature called "The Party Fountain". I hear kids and dogs love them. We thought about installing one but opted for a simple bubbler.

In all seriousness, glad your husband checked and you got it shut down. It must have mudded the yard pretty good up as well. Keep repeating to yourself, nothing good ever comes easy...

plat.

:laughblue:at opting for the simple bubbler!!!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.