auto cover advice

Jul 2, 2014
Hudson, wi
Hi All,

Looking for advice/experiences with auto covers. I would like to get one but have no idea what to look for or to watch out for. We are in a northern climate that sees a lot of snow as well. I would love a cover that would help retain heat and keep out leaves. Open to suggestions. Thanks for the help

Michael

I have an auto cover from coverstar. We are very happy with it. I live in GA. When it is closed, I have a pump on top to pump off any water - 1- for safety, so we don't have a mini-pool, and 2 - the weight of the water can damage the cover per the manufacturer. So when you speak to them, I would ask about how it will deal with the weight of snow, so you know if/when you need to remove snow. I am happy with ours. For now I close it only when we are away or if there is a storm, as the solar parts works too well here in the summer. Am looking forward to seeing how long I will be able to swin w/o a heater this year.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.