Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Cav5312

1. Back To Top    #1

Cav5312

Hi everyone. My name is Chella. I'm in upstate New York and am a proud new owner of a 24' AGP !! Thank God for this place. There is so much amazing information here. Thanks to all the info I have read here, so far my pool has been trouble free, even the installation! We installed a couple weeks ago with 3-4 adults. We had to deal with rocky hard pan, but managed to level the ground within an inch with the help of a transit and a small bobcat.
    I have done lots of reading and learning here. I appreciate having access to all this valuable knowledge.
    Chella
    Upstate New York
    24' Above Ground Pool
    Sand Filter, 2 HP pump
    BBB method

2. Back To Top    #2
    Welcome to TFP!!!! As you have already mentioned, there is a wealth of knowledge and sarcasm from time to time. We MODS tend to get a little punchy towards the end of the week. When you have time, post some pics of your addition. We all enjoy looking at everyone's pool. Thanks again for joining and enjoy your Trouble Free Pool.
    MIKE

21K Inground Custom w/ Spa (Gunite/Plaster), SWCG, Hayward Northstar, Polaris 280, Hayward Color Logics, Jandy PS-8

3. Back To Top    #3
    Personally, I would NEVER get punchy. I don't know WHO you are talking about, Divnkid!

Chella, welcome to TFP... we are Trouble Free Pool, but also Totally Fun People!!

8000 gallon 20' x 48" round vinyl frame pool, 12" sand filter (don't have the specs on the pump), TF100 test kit
    Handy Links: PoolMath, TF-100 Test Kit, Pool School, CYA-Chlorine Chart
    "Shock" is a process, not a product!

4. Back To Top    #4

Hi, Chella! It's nice to meet you.

How wonderful to have your installation go so well and troublefree.

I agree, this is a wonderful place.
    Buggs

14,000 gallon, in ground, plaster, free form, play pool.
    Sta-Rite Max-E-Glass with a 1.5 hp Emerson motor
    WaterCo Micron High Rate sand filter S750 490 lb, 4883 sq ft - using ZeoBest
    In floor Polaris cleaning system
    Blue Diamond robot for those after storm days when I can't wait overnight for the in floor to clean it.