Can't find what my Spa's make and model is?

Jul 6, 2016
Memphis, TN
I recently moved into a new house with an existing hot tub. As I'm trying to understand everything, I know that one of the first things I need to provide on a forum like this is the brand and model.

Tell me if this is weird. There is no branding on my spa at all. Not on the control panel, not on the head rests and I don't see a badge of branding anywhere. There is a deck built around the base of it, but I can see three sides of it without crawling up under the deck and no indication of what brand it is. There is residue of a sticker on the front which I feel certain provided some information, but it is long gone. Any ideas on how I find out what kind it is?

Thanks, are you referring to the electrical breaker box for the Spa that is mounted nearby on the side of my house? I don't see any markings there either. Or is there another service panel that is on the spa itself you are referring to?

Thanks for the responses. The previous owner didn't build the deck in such a way that it's easy to get to that panel, so that's going to suck when I need to service it.

Turns out it's an Artesian! Still surprised there's no branding on the tub itself, like near the temp controls or the headrests.

Thanks again.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.