Good find at Lowe's yesterday

chayne

Bronze Supporter
i went to Lowe's yesterday to get me a brush for my AGP. i found the one that i wanted and it was gonna be $16. as i was about to leave the pool supply area, i noticed a clearance tag, those always catch my eye. what i found was a kit, that included a 14ft telescoping pole, an 18" brush, and a very nice net. this kit normally was $59.95, it was on clearance for $19.95. just could not pass it up. might want to check your local Lowe's if you are in need of something like this.

Great advice! Same kind of thing happened to me at Home Depot. Picked up a new vacuum hose for $42. While heading to the register I saw the same hose missing its cardboard packaging in the clearance section for 75% off. $10.50 for a hose is a bargain in my books!

Thanks, not to sound too cheap...I drive once in a while through my neighborhood on Saturdays, and one time found a 16" stainless steel wire brush for $3 :), other time I got a Zodiac G4 pool vacuum and 7 hoses Barracuda, little dusty, nothing some chlorine would not clean, ...all for $5 ... the guy sold his house and had to get read of stuff.
How does 8lb of Stabilizer for $19.99 sound? This is the cheapest I found so far @ West Palm Beach FL .... anybody has a better deal?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.