Where in San Diego do you get bulk pool chemicals?

Amail

Bronze Supporter
Jul 8, 2015
San Marcos, CA
I'm really jealous of those who can go to their pool supplier and get bottles of acid or chlorine filled in bulk. My local pool supplier will not sell to the public. I have to go to one of the Box Stores or Wallyworld for that.

Anybody know where in San Diego county you can get your bottles of chemical filled? :confused:

I'm really jealous of those who can go to their pool supplier and get bottles of acid or chlorine filled in bulk. My local pool supplier will not sell to the public. I have to go to one of the Box Stores or Wallyworld for that.

Anybody know where in San Diego county you can get your bottles of chemical filled? :confused:

I don't live in San Diego but we love to visit SeaWorld and LegoLand!! Sorry, I know this is a general comment but have you tried calling up farm supply stores or, as one member recommended, suppliers that sell to pressure washing companies? The pressure washing contractors use a lot of liquid chlorine in their business to clean and remediate mold so they need high concentration and fresh LC to do their job. Just a thought....good luck and hopefully you can find a supplier.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.