Direction overlooked?

I like your #3 better than #2. Neither look like a dogleg which is what I thought you were asking for originally? I had trouble locating your property line(s) from your original posted plan and Google Earth but admittedly, I didn't spend much time looking.

Yes, I still was looking for some options to do a partial bend/wrap to make it better fit with the direction of our yard and free up some more pool side decking. I just couldnt come up with anything on my own. See attached to give you a better idea of my property line. From a scale perspective, my house is 40 feet across, which I think you captured in the designs. The landscaping along the property line encroaches in about 8 feet with landscape beds and mature palms.

8919_Maple_Hill_Ct_-_Google_Maps.jpg

Brian, for extra credit, a geometric design option would be appreciated. I'm sure my PB will kill me at that point but I'd rather be sure I'm in love with our design. Drinks are on me next time your in the southeast!

Thanks, Brian. I liked 3 the best as well. I just couldnt get my hand to do the sweeping free form curves that make it a little less cookie cutter. I like your design and how it maximized poolside deck space. All of my designs have been a little cramped.

all of a sudden i am getting quotes for stacked-stone columns, wood tongue and groove ceiling planks, modern patio furniture and a fire pit ;)

Thanks, Brian. Looks great. Do you have the ability with your program to see a view from under the patio? Basically looking out of the house? The only concern I have with these designs is where to locate the stairs. My thought was to put them to the left but I didn't want them to be blocked by the corner column post. Also could you slide the pool back to 6 feet from the covered patio? Thanks a ton!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thank you, sir! I love it. My pool builder, on the other hand, is going to hate me. The good thing is they messed up my depth profile of my pool which required us to redesign our sun shelf and steps location, so I can at least point to that as a driver for our redesign ;)

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.