Liquid chlorine

Several weeks ago, Menards had a great deal on 12.5% chlorine. After confirming date and storage conditions, I bought enough to last the season. It's working well per PoolMath dosage instructions.

Just got 15% at $4/gallon. HASA dealer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last week my pool store was out of the HASA, told me would be in later that day, went back a couple of hours later, just unloaded the HASA, picked up a case....this stuff is strong, I figure it is 16%-17% based on Pool Math, it always seems when they get in fresh supply, the concentration is up there.

+1 on looking for a HASA dealer. They recycle the jugs - 4 gallons in a nice yellow carry bin. I think it's about $12.50 a case - though your local price may vary.

I called my two local pool stores. One sells HASA 12.5% in recyclable containers for $18/case ($4.50/gal). The other sells another brand 10% for $24/case. I also contacted HASA directly through their web form and got a response. It turns out we have one of their manufacturing facilities right here in town. Too bad I can cut out the pool store middle man and buy direct.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I've been buying 10% liquid chlorine from Wal mart for 3.60/gallon. I live in Phoenix area. Anyone know where to purchase more affordably?

A&M Corsons carries 12.5% HASA chlorine. Their turnover is high and the chlorine is always fresh. Location which may be convenient to you: Alma School & Elliott or McQueen & Warner.

Publix has a soccer family coupon at the service desk for $5 off of $30. Their store brand of 8.25% is $2.89 so times 11 = $31.90 - $5....$2.43 a gallon

The Fry's grocery in my neighborhood has Kemtek 10% @ $4.99 for two gallons. Price has been like that for several weeks.

Yep this is my current preference as well, be careful on the dates however since I have seem some old stock sitting on the shelves at some locations. We have two frys near us and one has a pool store right next door. This location has the old stock sitting on the shelf which I suspect has something to do with the pool store being right next door. The other location routinely has week old stock

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.