Wire diagram for sand filter pump

f8d5f935ad185cc2e5d91de7f10e7b69.jpg

0bf9f8cb71d189d373e4e5166ee14e30.jpg

I just unscrew the wires that were going down to the motor, the yellow on the right, the black that was connected to the switch, the black that was connected to the top board, the ground green wire and the white that connects to the left side, then I removed the the four screw at the bottom of the housing and swap the whole body, hope you understand, can I ask what is your purpose?

Thanks buddy you are a blessing. .I replaced the bearings that were worn and forgot to take any pictures of how the wires were placed , but with those pictures you posted I should be able to go by that and put the wires in the correct spot ..a new motor is 140.00 and bearings were $8 saved me some money thank you so much

It worked now my next problem is I got it all wired and put back together tested it and it's running , but when I hooked it up to my sand filter and started flowing water through it , water is leaking from the bottom of motor housing? Can't figure what the problem is , if you know would you help ?

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.