On our journey to a new pool in Spring, Texas

I am loving it all! Can't wait to see water in it!

Remember it IS normal for the water to have a bit of a green look in the beginning. Once the dust settles and the water gets balanced the true color will show up!

Kim:kim:

To my surprise, Chris the pool starter upper arrived around 11am this morning to do his thing. The water level was near completion (took a bit longer than I expected) but nonetheless...here we go!

Chris will be with us for the next 30 days and then it's all mine. My test kit will be in sometime during the week.

We are very excited to dive in one of these days.

Chris added some 4 gallons of acid and told me that it would be OK to jump in sometime late Sunday. We will see.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
wow....just ......wow.

I like the way the pergola in that one photo shades the entry to the pool and half the hot tub.

Looks like it's time to pressure wash & stain your fence to put the proverbial cherry on top.

The fence certainly needs a power wash and stain.

I plan to handle that at some point and put up some lattice work on the "ugly" side of the alternate fence.

We will have some landscaping done back there behind the 1 foot pool wall after the pool guy finishes everything.

Thanks for the compliment.

Well, it's been about a month and things are wrapped up! Just a few minor things that I need to take care of, but irrigation and landscaping tasks are now checked off.

It is amazing how much a pool transforms the backyard.

We've run the hot tub a few times now and enjoy that. My son swam Sunday, but it is too cold for those of us with "older" brains than an 11 year old!

At any rate here are a few photos as the landscape crew finished up moments before taking these picture.

All the best!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.